Our customer is the top provider in North America in the Death Care industry covering a wide range of funeral services and cemetery property reservation operations.
The app under developing is one of the key factors for the successful helping the associates to engage new clients. The tablet app works as a products presentation tool with capabilities to collect essential customer data, payment flow initiation and documents signing. The project is built with up to date Azure technologies (App Service, CDN, IDaaS, Blob Storage, etc.).
• Execute full life-cycle software development;
• Participate in both developing of new features and supporting already existing ones;
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
• Document and maintain software functionality;
• Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards;
• Develop key elements of the system;
• Communicate with a customer on a regular basis.
• Deep knowledge of C# and .NET framework;
• At least 2 years of experience in the related field: with Xamarin.Native (UWP/iOS);
• Knowledge of OOP and best coding practices (Common Patterns, SOLID principles);
• Understanding of cross-platform application development;
• Backend integration experience (REST, WebSockets) will be a plus;
• Good understanding of MVVM pattern;
• Mobile applications architecture vision;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.