• 5+ years of experience in Java development
• Solid understanding of application design
• Proficiency in Spring framework
• 1.5+ years of experience as a Technical Lead
• Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
• Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Excellent English and communication skills
• E-commerce experience is a plus
• Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
• Analyze problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues
• Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to work with remote team members and lead them according to the strategy
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work schedule
• Possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• Mentorship program
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
• Working in a team of proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners
One of our client is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
It is based in the United States and distributes healthcare systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry; also, it was an early adopter of technologies like bar-code scanning for distribution, pharmacy robotics, etc.
B2B eCommerce Solution for pharmaceutical distribution based on SAP Hybris Commerce platform (one of the biggest Hybris Implementations in the world), part of a complex client ecosystem (80+ integration points) targeted for ~3M page views per day.
As for a software application it is a one-stop solution for pharmacy needs. Client Connect NGP is designed to provide customers with ordering, product information, decision support, and financial management 24/7. Client Connect NGP offers advanced order management capabilities including full catalog searches, customer-specific pricing, product availability, and order status — all provided with real-time accuracy.
TOP REASON TO JOIN E-COMMERCE UNIT
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We propose certification for E-Commerce technologies (paid by the company);
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside the E-Commerce department and company as well;
• We propose IT conferences sponsorship;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment and much more...
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
• Java 8
• Spring 4+
• E-Commerce Platform, based on Spring
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
• Agile best practices: SCRUM, XP, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming; Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework