Help build the future of digital healthcare in Europe & all over the world developing & enhancing the retail digital platform.
Become responsible for:
1. Full-cycle software development & support, including:
• Neat, testable, & strong code;
• Composition of specifications & functional evaluation;
• Software components’ integration with existing systems;
• Documentation & maintenance of the software performance;
• Source code review & improvement to meet project standards;
2. Regular communication with customers.
Grow professionally & deepen your expertise with technologies & tools like:
• Sitecore, Sitecore JSS, .NET, MS SQL, Azure, Node.js, GraphQL, Apollo, Webpack, Typescript, SASS, BEM, React, Redux, Redux-saga.
Excel at the new position with the required:
• In-depth overall development experience (advanced knowledge of OOP, OOD);
• Good command in spoken & written English;
• An ability to go on business trips.
Work in the top-class employment conditions with:
• More-than-decent compensation for honest work;
• Complete social package, including health insurance & personal support;
• Wide software engineering career prospects;
• Custom working schedule;
• Free certified teachers-led English classes.