Our client is a multinational cinema company operating in the United Kingdom, selling a wide range of tickets.
The project is about an implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting with an integration of
• At least 2 years of experience in the related field: with Xamarin.Native (iOS);
• Knowledge of OOP and best coding practices (Common Patterns, SOLID principles);
• Understanding of cross-platform application development;
• Backend integration experience (REST), WebSockets will be a plus;
• Good understanding of MVVM pattern;
• Mobile applications architecture vision;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.