• At least 2 years of design experience for web interfaces and mobile platforms.
• Strong knowledge of research-based design process.
• Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes.
• Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles).
• Be up to date with digital trends.
• Strong conceptual thinking. Ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Upper intermediate English (B2), be ready to travel
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work schedule
• Possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• Mentorship program
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
Today we have two dozen of UX and Visual designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 300+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints.
We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, talk less do more and can learn from failure.