EPAM Kharkiv is looking for Senior Test Automation Engineer to take QA lead role.
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in North America (e-commerce).
It is a big account with Kharkiv team up to 40 members (with PM and QA manager).
The project is about validation of all new functionality in the systems.
It has two frameworks for testing of web services and UI automation (which have to be maintained and updated).
Area of responsibility:
• team coordination
• process and quality improvements (on the project and on the account);
• collaboration with leads of other projects;
• work with key stakeholders and client from Canada.
Project technologies and tools:
• Java 8
• BDD, Cucumber
• 4+ years of experience in test automation (track record of several projects), solid Java skills;
• Strong communication skills (for interacting with the team, project, management, client);
• Skills with team/tech leading, interest for leadership roles (career-minded);
• Strong experience in testing of web applications and services;
• Experience working with Scrum (requirement analysis, discussion of project backlog, sprint planning, demos, etc);
• Communicating with the client and BA;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Strong understanding of CI, web application deployment;
• Good spoken and written English (strong Intermediate +).
Contact person: Svetlana Sivash