• 2+ years of automation testing experience
• Good knowledge of Java
• Experience with Web service testing (REST) and Rest-Assured
• Experience with UI automation on Selenium WebDriver, JDI framework (optional)
• Knowledge of SQL
• Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general
• Good communication skills (Communication with other QA members, work closely with developers, BA)
• Good spoken and written English
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Flexible work hours.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases. EPAM develops solutions for genetically modified mice factories. EPAM helps scientists to get biological materials quicker and make investigations faster without long distraction for storing, transferring and searching necessary data.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Selenium WebDriver
• JDI framework
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.