As a DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate “sanity checks” in deploy process/scripts to insure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
• 2+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers;
• Experience in AWS technologies;
• Good knowledge of Scripting: Python;
• Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles;
• Experience in using auto configuration systems (Chef\Terraform\Cloud formation) will be a plus;
• At least Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1 and higher).
• Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools;
• Write infrastructure code and automation;
• Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems;
• Support and operate highly available systems;
• Monitor and support for servers and clients;
• Maintenance, support and monitor of distributed environments;
• Work on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.