In the DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate “sanity checks” in deploy process/scripts to insure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
• Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools;
• Write infrastructure code and automation;
• Using DevOps approach collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems;
• Support and operate highly available systems;
• Monitoring and support for servers and clients;
• Maintenance, support and monitoring of distributed environments;
• Working on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks.
• 2+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers;
• Experience in using cloud services (AWS, Azure);
• Experience in using auto configuration systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible);
• Good knowledge of Scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python, Powershell;
• Deep understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Flexible work hours.