• 4+ years of Front-End development experience
• Expertise in Angular 2+ and TypeScript
• Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
• Agile practices experience
• Readiness for business trips
• Excellent communication, collaboration, problem-solving and influencing skills
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of English (B2), both written and spoken
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
• The possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• Mentorship program
• Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
• Working with proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners
Our client is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
Currently, we are working on a revolutionary R&D project which would be tomorrow’s transport solution for the urban environment. A combination of innovative technologies aims to make urgent deliveries more reliable and quick with a short lead time.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, research new areas, think out of the box.