• 3+ years of experience in development;
• Java development experience;
• Good experience building Android applications in Java;
• Java core; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; JSON; XML; REST API;
• Experience with: SVN; Gradle; Android Studio;
• Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools;
• Familiarity with an Scrum development methodology;
• Experience in Git;
• Experience in GitLab CI will be a plus;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
• Work by Scrum/Kanban in 6 members team (3 devs);
• Develop key elements of the app;
• Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues;
• Communicate with Product Owner, Business Analyst and UX specialists on customer side to clarify the project requirements;
• Provide task estimates;
• Assist Project Manager in all of aspects of delivery while providing high quality product.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Android Engineer to join our team. You will be working on planning of the customer is a leading trading company in Great Britain which has a chain of department stores. It sells almost everything — electronics, clothes, furniture, cosmetics etc. Our project is about developing new features, changing and supporting existing functionality in huge eCommerce solution.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, develop and launch new Direct brands to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. This will allow developing e-commerce sites for company’s brands in a more robust manner. The implementation begins with one of the company’s brand and once completed will be propagated to all others.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• Java Core;
• Android SDK;
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.