• Strong development experience (deep dive in OOP, OOD);
• 7+ years of experience in software development (skills with back-end and front-end technologies);
• Skills with Sitecore platform and Apache SOLR will be a plus;
• Experience in the full SDLC and a good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.);
• Good spoken and written English;
• Readiness for business trips.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our client is a top motor vehicle retailer in the UK, selling a huge range of car types at 150 franchised dealerships. It is growing multi-franchise dealer group which represents top volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland (listed on the London Stock Exchange).
The project is about implementation of a high loaded distributed system for supporting stock exchange processes with integration of 3rd parties and other services. This high loaded even-driven system is based on micro-services and hosted in Azure Cloud (PaaS).
If you are interested in researching and applying complex technical solutions, this project will be a good and challenging environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
TECHNOLOGIES AND PRACTICES USED
• C# MVC, WFFM, Web API, REST, Sitecore 8.2;
• CQRS architecting approach, Azure Service Bus, State Machine, Mass Transit & Saga;
• Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs;
• MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper;
• Support of balance loading, CM\CD servers with high availability and replication;
• CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build\Deploy, TeamCity, Azure WebApp and PaaS.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.