• 4+ years of Java application development experience;
• Experience in Web application development is a must;
• Ability to write efficient SQL queries, experience with Oracle PL/SQL;
• Experience with SpringBoot and Microservices architecture;
• Proven background in technology with experience in Java EE Technologies (e.g. CDI, EJB, JSP/Servlets, JDBC, JMS);
• Experience with XML processing (e.g. JAXB, XSD);
• Experience with a common application server (preferable Jboss/Wildfly);
• Desire and ability to learn quickly new tools and technologies, and some aspects of financial business;
• Experience with microservice based and clustered architectures;
• Agile/Scrum experience;
• Understanding of REST-based SPAs;
• Experience with Unix/Linux;
• Experience with Jenkins/Hudson;
• An understanding of Spring and Struts;
• Experience with AngularJS is a plus;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
• Oracle PL/SQL
• CDI, EJB, JSP/Servlets, JDBC, JMS
• JAXB, XSD
• Spring, Struts
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.