• 5+ years’ experience in Java development;
• Software architecture skills;
• Algorithms skills, Computer Science graduate would be a big plus;
• Deep knowledge of Kafka (Apache Storm as a big plus);
• Production experience with React;
• Knowledge of AWS services would be a big plus;
• Angular experience would be a big plus;
• Ability to work independently;
• At least Upper-intermediate English skills — both verbal and written (B2).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
• Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences;
• Suggest existing solution improvements, raise performance;
• Provide technical problems resolution, apply critical thinking on development approach;
• Define and implement Unit tests;
• Collaborate on cross-cutting issues such as architecture;
• Implement new functionality;
• Support of existing functionality;
• Develop infrastructure and provide deployment strategies.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is the world’s leading live event high tech ticketing company with more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries worldwide, based in Seattle. As an American ticket outlet, sales over 465 million tickets each year.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• REST/SOAP web services;
• MyBatis, Oracle DB, MongoDB;
• JMS, Apache ActiveMQ;
• Jetty, Tomcat;
• JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Wiremock.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.