• 3+ years of practical experience in Java web development;
• Excellent understanding of Java Core and Enterprise;
• Excellent knowledge of JEE, Spring;
• Solid experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP);
• Working experience with relational databases;
• Good knowledge of TDD, Junit, integration and unit tests;
• Experience with Source Version Control — Git;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Experience in Agile/Scrum will be a plus;
• Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Spring Integration will be a plus;
• Experience with messaging (JMS) will be a plus;
• Experience working with CI approach will be a plus;
• Familiarity with Linux will be a plus;
• Good written and spoken English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Java Engineer (eCommerce), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the manufacturers of household appliances aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is not only about development, it is about expanding the capabilities of the existing ecosystem for the customer, learning how to properly use the process and making it max efficient at all levels. We have a very unusual background, we appeared on this project due to our knowledge and understanding of how to make the development better for business, and yes, we do it. In the course of the project, we have to deal with various analytical and training challenges on a regular basis. Regular business trips to the customer to establish a transparent relationship. We are working as a team, not independent developers on the same project. We help each other and taking responsibility for the work of our colleagues. Let’s be happy with the like-minded and classy developer.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.