• 3+ years of software development experience with Python;
• Good knowledge and practical experience with Flask, CherryPy, REST API;
• Experience with RabbitMQ, Celery, Jenkins, MongoDB will be a plus;
• Active researcher attitude;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the leading provider of file sharing, document management and collaboration products for legal, accounting, financial and other business areas. Our project is about developing a solution for the legal market, consisting of several internal products. Particular project is new offline client for the core of main document management system, will provide possibility to work with chosen by end user stack of documents in offline mode via WebDAV mounted network drive in cache mode with later synchronization with main storage and system.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.