• 5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams;
• Programming experience in one or more of the following: Ruby, Python, Go or Java, Bash;
• Good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems;
• Experience with Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Bitbucket, cloud architecture highly desired;
• Prior systems engineering and Linux administration experience is a plus;
• Ability to communicate well with teammates and external users, and strong problem-solving skills;
• Being adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership;
• B1+ English level both written and spoken.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours;
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
• Design and deliver solutions to improve workflows across multiple teams;
• Build tools and systems to enable effective metrics-based QA, Release and Deployment procedures for multiple different company services;
• Collaborate across engineering teams to diagnose and aid in solving infrastructure failures;
• Contribute to the design and implementation of a system to fully orchestrate the development, testing, verification and deployment of production code;
• Use DevOps philosophy to collaborate with multiple global engineering teams.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is a video and analytics technology company that offers cloud-based platform to help build an engaged and profitable audiences. It harnesses the power of big data to help broadcasters, operators, and media companies build more engaged audiences and monetize video with personalized, interactive experiences for every screen. The company goes beyond traditional online video platforms, providing software and services combining best-of-breed technologies with industry-leading video analytics to help our customers optimize and automate video programming, streaming and syndication.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, it has offices in USA, Great Britain, Australia, Japan, Mexico. The company works with premier reseller and technology partners throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Japan and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with team tasked with developing services and components for the media logistics platform that enables broadcasters and operators worldwide to manage the lifecycle of large volumes of media assets through the provision of powerful asset management, metadata management, and workflow capabilities.
Video broadcast is changing rapidly with cloud computing technologies becoming more prevalent across the whole supply chain from creation through to consumption. This is your opportunity to be a part of a strong technology team that is building a platform used by broadcasters and operators across the globe, bringing content to millions of viewers every day.