• 2+ years of experience in test automation;
• Good knowledge of C# and OOP;
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver;
• Experience with TFS/ Git;
• Experience in CI (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.);
• Experience in Agile software development;
• Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc.;
• Knowledge of Web Services testing will be a plus;
• Experience in SoapUI will be a plus;
• Knowledge of Protractor and JMeter will be a plus;
• Strong communication skills and good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
• Automation test case creation and execution;
• Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework;
• Bugs reporting and bug fix verification;
• Interacting with other distributed teams of this product.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a global provider of information for worldwide professionals in the healthcare. The project is focused on the development of the complex platform for working with healthcare information. This solution accumulates medical knowledge, processes the data and distributes it through relevant searches or through user friendly UI. The platform is used by doctors, nurses and medical laboratories to get access to the most relevant knowledge base in the industry. The technologies are on the .NET stack and Web services. Knowledge of latest and greatest engineering practices including CI/CD and Agile processes is essential.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS
• Selenium Web Drive
• Web Services
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.