• 4+ years of software development experience with PHP;
• 1+ year of team-leading experience;
• Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB;
• Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID;
• Experience with popular VCS — Preferably Git;
• Experience with migration from older version of PHP to 7.x;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Active researcher attitude;
• Experience with Slim, Zend 2 Framework will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
EPAM Systems, Inc. delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Lead PHP Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our client is the leading provider for on-demand and prepaid mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. Their services have been adopted in more than 2,000 locations, including 39 of the top 100 cities in the U.S. by millions of registered users. Services include on-street parking, off-street parking deck, airport and event reservations, and municipal parking permit solutions.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• PHP (5.x — 7.1);
• Slim Framework;
• Zend 2 Framework.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN EPAM UKRAINE:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Finally, we offer Join the Leader...