• 3+ years of experience in performance analysis;
• Good experience in server\client sides performance testing and optimization;
• Experience in performance testing tools Gatling/JMeter/etc;
• Ability to define performance testing scenarios;
• Understanding of layered application architectures;
• Understanding of service oriented architecture;
• Knowledge of Memory/DB profiling tools;
• Experience in Network analyzing;
• Good communication skills;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package -medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Partial grant of the cost of certification;
• English classes with certified English teachers.
• Be the main contact person for customers for everything that is related to performance analysis;
• Investigate project business requirements in regards to short-term and long-term performance impact;
• Evaluate and make strategic recommendations regarding the performance evolution for each of the releases;
• Load test strategy and investigation of bottlenecks;
• Plan and monitor work of two subordinates.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Performance Analyst for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
You will be working on assessing on a regular basis the performance of the E-commerce channel across all countries in close collaboration with two subordinates, DB Engineer, DevOps, development and customer teams.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about to develop and scale new features, change and support existing functionality for different brands in large E-commerce solution. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it, current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 7+ distributed development, UI Automation, Mobile and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.