Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We will develop from scratch application that will clean PII data from Teradata DB by request that comes from other system — CCPA Core
• Preparing and handling the on-site discovery;
• Building the processes on the project;
• Passionate about building complex and challenging solutions;
• Will be responsible for data flows and requirements analysis for CCPA integration.
• 3+ years of practical experience as a Business Analyst;
• Knowledge of SDLC, Agile development processes;
• Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis;
• Self-manageable person with nice communications skills and constant communication with customer;
• UML knowledge will be a plus;
• Upper-Intermediate English level (B2);
• Product/Project minded, ability to utilize JIRA, groom requirements, explain issues to the business and larger team;
• Good with numbers, strong excel skills;
• Proactive — clarify requirements, propose solutions;
• To be a teamplayer.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.