• 1+ year of application support experience;
• Experience with С#, .NET;
• Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS;
• Familiarity with of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery;
• WCF, Rest experience;
• Hibernate or Entity Framework, SQL;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Upper-Intermediate English (B2) and higher.
• Moq (unit test framework for .Net);
• XML, XSD, XSLT;
• Design skills and knowledge of design patterns;
• LORETA (geocoding);
• Exposure to Raven databases, SQL Server;
• VS 2015.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package -medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Partial grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
You will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. In addition, solution allows create custom reports and do real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts.