• 3+ years` experience as an Automation Tester;
• 2+ year experience with Android Automation;
• Good understanding and experience in Java programing language;
• Experience with Appium;
• Experience with RESTful API testing;
• Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks;
• Experience with GIT;
• Experience with Linux;
• Agile practices experience;
• English level: Intermediate+;
• Good analytical skills;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Good communication skills.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
• Automated testing of the Android application;
• Identifying, analyzing, and documenting problems, reviewing software documentation, planning test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates;
• Proactive and timely communication with managers and development team;
• Participation in status meetings, etc.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington and listed as one of top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Current project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) with the aim to raise the selling of luxury products through the mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting. The team will consists of Android, iOS Developers and Mobile Testers, planned to last 1+ year.