• 2+ years of Sitecore engineering experience;
• Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC knowledge;
• Strong communication skills in technical and business environments, a team player;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Execute full lifecycle software development;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Participate in both development of new features and supporting already existing ones;
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system;
• Document and maintain software functionality;
• Review and improve source code written by developers to meet the project coding standards;
• Develop key elements of the system;
• Communicate with a customer on regular basis.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Sitecore Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer provides the healthcare industry with specialized divisions that focus on nearly every area of the healthcare industry and has divisions serving the following areas: homecare, medical facility staffing, non-medical/companion care, etc.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• C# / .NET 4.5;
• ASP.NET MVC.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN EPAM UKRAINE:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Finally, we offer Join the Leader...