• 3+ years of software development experience with C++;
• Basic familiarity and experience with Java or .NET;
• Experience of work in Linux/Unix environment;
• Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow;
• Analytical mind-set, proactive, able to work without supervision;
• Good technical English.
• Credit scoring domain;
• Familiarity with Tomcat and Spring.boot;
• Configuring Jenkins;
• Scripting experience on Python, Bash, Perl or similar;
• Not structured data processing: Mongo, Hadoop or other Big Data tools;
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM is a recognized market leader among independent research agencies and was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies, as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE’S 100 Fastest Growing Companies, and as a top UK Digital Design & Build Agency.
Learn more at www.epam.com/and follow us on Twitter @EPAMSYSTEMS and LinkedIn.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. As the leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project we are working on for this client is the legacy mainframe middleware system for credit score reporting, which merges reports coming from Experian, Equifax and Transunion and returning reports to customers in MISMO format.