• 5+ years of programming experience;
• Strong Linux software engineering background (system level, kernel level);
• At least basic understanding of build systems: bitbake, repo;
• Use experience of Yocto, OpenEmbedded;
• Expert in ANSI C, C++, Makefiles, bash;
• Some experience with any of: Python, Lua, Go, Rust;
• Experience in working with Linux BSP design or update or tuning;
• Understanding of Git-based development workflows;
• Intermediate or higher spoken and written English.
• Expertise in Linux kernel drivers engineering;
• Containerization (lxc, docker, etc.) or virtualization (xen, kvm);
• Open source community participation (upstreaming, patch review, etc.);
• Embedded SW development expertise is a plus.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package -medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Partial grant of the cost of certification;
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
• Manage CI and build system;
• Maintain release branches across multiple code repositories (including public ones);
• Participate CRs;
• Be responsible for ports and backports;
• Communicate with OSS community.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM is a recognized market leader among independent research agencies and was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies, as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE’S 100 Fastest Growing Companies, and as a top UK Digital Design & Build Agency.
Learn more at www.epam.com/and follow us on Twitter @EPAMSYSTEMS and LinkedIn.
Currently we are looking for an Integration Engineer for AGL system on embedded platform.
The team is engineering the applications for our client — one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. Client also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.