• 2+ years of practical experience in software development;
• Experience with languages/technology: Java;
• Experience in refactoring, code review;
• Good understanding of development principles and paradigms;
• Good communication skills;
• Familiarity or experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) will be a plus;
• Knowledge of Groovy languages will be a plus;
• Experience with Swing and Java FX would be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our customer is a large Canadian telecommunication and wireless equipment company with complex management structure.
Your responsibility will be extending and improving the functionality of deployment solution for scalable multi-module Enterprise Mobility Management system which supports On-Premise and Cloud installation options. The technology stack is mostly based on Java SE with Java Swing for On-Premise installer and Groovy for Cloud deployment toolset.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• Java SE;
TOP REASONS TO JOIN EPAM UKRAINE:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Finally, we offer Join the Leader...