• 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management;
• Hands-on experience with .Net;
• Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management;
• Solid knowledge of software development life cycle;
• Excellent leadership and communication skills;
• Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses;
• Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members;
• Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions;
• Need to be extremely multi-taking enabled;
• Ready to work overtime to meet tight deadlines;
• Advanced English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package -medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Partial grant of the cost of certification;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers.
• Managing several teams (15+ people);
• Collaboration with and lead teams of architects, developers, QA engineers;
• Interface daily with clients as the primary point of contact, to solve the issues;
• Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to stakeholders and managers;
• Implementation of organization best practices in the projects;
• Quickly gain an understanding of our clients, industries, business and project objectives;
• Balance a sense of urgency with calm and confident demeanor;
• Participate in presales activities;
• Promote industry best practices, foster innovation, etc.
If you easily able reply to answer below please submit your CV immediately:
• What architectural tasks are/were you responsible for?
• What performance and scalability issues have you solved?
• What is your experience in establishing/maintaining of CI/CD process?
• What approaches and tools for monitoring of application health do you have experience with?
• Do you have experience in designing and implementation of microservices?
If yes please be ready to briefly describe the application and technologies used.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
The project is building a leading Loan Origination software using Scrum/Kanban. It’s going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts. Possible business trips to US to work onsite with customer as well as client’s trip to Kyiv to build strong and trusted relationship.