• 3+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer;
• Worked on projects that use Agile processes;
• Coding experience in C# and .NET development skills;
• Good written and verbal communication English skills;
• Good problem solving skills and approaches work in an organized manner.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package -medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• Partial grant of the cost of certification;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers).
• Test plan preparation; writing of test cases;
• Build automated test suites to exercise application;
• Work with a cross-functional team to develop innovative technical automated testing solutions;
• Communication with the Customer to clarify requirements.
Our customer is wealth-planning system for financial advisors that offers superior transparency, accessibility, security, and organization for everything that affects their clients’ financial lives. A technology envisioned and created by advisors for advisors, its award-winning software and resources are tailored to transform the advisor’s ability to implement comprehensive financial plans and prepare clients for a secure financial future.
We are developing solution aiming at a new interactive (wizard type) interface for the existing system.