• 3+ years of practical experience in software development;
• Good experience with enterprise solutions (architecture, networking, security);
• Experience with languages/technology: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven / Gradle, Apache Tomcat / Eclipse Jetty, JSON, REST / SOAP, SQL, JSP, multithreading;
• Experience in ODD, TDD, refactoring, code review;
• Ability to work as a key member of a team;
• Good understanding of development principles and paradigms;
• Good communication skills;
• Experience with Git, Gerrit will be a plus;
• Familiarity or experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) will be a plus;
• Basic Scala syntax knowledge will be a plus;
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Individual career path in engineering;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers);
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day. Our customer is a large Canadian telecommunication and wireless equipment company with complex management structure.
The project is about developing Enterprise Unified Endpoint Management solution for mobile devices. The main purposes include centralized managing mobile devices for an organization to protect business information, keep mobile workers connected with the information that they need, provide administrators with efficient business tools and simplified UI with industry-leading security.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• Java 8;
• Apache Tomcat / Eclipse Jetty;
• Maven / Gradle;
• SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL);
• Web Services: REST / SOAP;
TOP REASONS TO JOIN EPAM UKRAINE:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Finally, we offer Join the Leader...