• 2,5+ years of automation testing experience;
• Deep knowledge of Java and OOP;
• Strong experience in testing of SOAP and REST web services;
• Strong knowledge of test automation process;
• Experience in building from scratch or/and extending of automation testing frameworks;
• Strong knowledge of manual testing;
• Good knowledge of estimation and planning;
• Good understanding of BDD approach and experience in using BDD;
• Experience in test design;
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle);
• Experience in CI (Jenkins);
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience in supervising
• High responsibility and flexibility;
• Self-motivated and result oriented person;
• Good spoken and written English.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
With multiple prestigious industry awards, our customer’s Travel Distribution Platform (TDP) is a proven distribution and merchandising platform with advanced travel retailing capabilities that process over 60 million bookings each year. TDP’s innovative functionality enables revolutionary shopping and reservations capabilities such as branded fares with ancillary attributes, calendar shopping, unbundling of fares, a-la-carte pricing and e-interlining with partner airlines. TDP has a highly scalable and flexible Services Orientated Architecture (SOA), which promotes interoperability with multiple host CRS and GDS systems. Our customer has integrated with over 20 airline CRSs worldwide and all major GDSs.
You are expected to join the big cross-location ODC to work on customization of TDP for particular airline companies.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
• SOAP and REST Web Services;
• Apache Http Server;
TOP REASONS TO JOIN EPAM UKRAINE:
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment;
• Finally, we offer Join the Leader...