Our client is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include a search engine, online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the biggest Internet stocks.
On our current project, we are working on migrating and implementing new features for the internal ticketing and asset infrastructure tool.
Project’s domain: Internet and telecom provider
Technologies used: Java, GCL, Async Java.
Team size: ~20 developers, 5-7 on the current stream.
- Full-cycle application development in Agile environment
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Integration with other clients’ systems and applications
- Participate in architecture design for large scaling application
- 3+ years of Java Software Engineering experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Experience performing code review for peers
- Ability to design an architecture of a feature or application from scratch
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Profound knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in Unit Testing, familiar with at least one testing and mocking frameworks
- Solid SDLC understanding and experience working in agile environment
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Java internals knowledge: GC, JIT compilation, memory management, multithreading would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential