We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a distributed team in Ukraine.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top provider of financial software and risk solutions. It enables professionals in the financial/risk/legal/tax/accounting/media markets to make decisions based on relevant data.
The project is related to the migration of a client’s application to AWS. The new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements. It is a market-data service, offering global-scale content, research and analytics.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• The individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Flexible work hours.
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
• We offer a mentorship program
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology training and technology communities inside EPAM
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design, and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest-growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities.