We are looking for a Head of Delivery, EPAM Dnipro to step in leadership role for our current ~450+ FTE portfolio with focus on presale and kick-off of new opportunities, having more day-to-day traction with different programs.
It is a multi-dimension role with expectations to:
— lead team of other managers who run greenfield, replatforming and blended team setups;
— drive, and get deeply involved if needed, with a given set of streams/projects; governance execution and report to stakeholders on monthly basis;
— collaborate within larger delivery unit to support organizational & presale activities.
- Participate in or lead the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Ensure overall projects transparency and visibility to leadership and project team
- Obtain scope, schedule and cost requirements for the project(s) through direct communication with client
- Facilitate the creation and execution of corresponding mitigation plans to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost, and quality objectives
- Monitor project milestones and critical dates to identify risks and issues
- Provide the team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project performance
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship within local team and with internal/external stakeholders
- Validate technical aspects of proposed solutions in connection with project execution risks
- Determine staffing requirements based on scope, schedule and cost
- Conduct project/program kickoff meetings, present individual roles and project expectations
- Provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects or programs
- Manage conflict resolution within the project team.
- 8+ years of IT Project Management experience
- 3-5+ years of hands-on software development experience will be a plus
- Good knowledge of project management foundations: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Demonstrated ability to obtain results in a matrix organization; ability to enlist support of cross function teams within a large or matrix organization
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution
- Experience in the use of multiple structured Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, DAD
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Self-starter mindset
- Multitasking and high energy capabilities
- Advanced English level
- Relevant technology background:
- MS Stack: Java or .NET
- Public Clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP) will be a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
- We offer mentorship program
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.