Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
As a Project Manager, you will lead a project portfolio that includes both development and support teams. The development projects are taking the best of the modern Cloud and DevOps technologies, engage Native Cloud Development tools, as well as Infrastructure as Code, AWS Lambda, scripting, containerization and modern CI/CD approaches. Meanwhile, the other projects aimed to support and enhance existing solutions and need detailed attention to establishing effective processes and managed services, as well as need close cooperation with dev teams.
- Manage resource pool of Cloud Engineers
- Day to day project activities, follow Scrum artifacts and ceremonies
- Manage planning (review backlog with BA, priorities, list of stories), run grooming sessions
- Handle Jira for a Scrum activities (track statuses, check team load, health dashboards e.t.c.)
- Review team progress with highlevel plan
- Manage project timelines (due dates, number of bugs, root of the bugs, change requests e.t.c. The key goal is to identify risks for sprint unsuccessful completion)
- Mitigate risks of conflict situation between different teams on project via constructive collaboration, overall risk management procedures
- Onboarding, off-boarding teammates, resource plan (introduction, team structure, product demo, e.t.c.)
- Work closely with the customer, product manager and solution architect to drive product vision and product requirements inside the team
- Constantly and carefully review performance to find possible gaps in processes, approaches, or inefficient usage of available team capacity (e.g. manual repeated work, solving problems instead of root cases e.t.c.)
- Control scope of the project
- Contribute to upcoming periods planning sessions.
- 3+ years of Project management experience
- Proficient understanding of Agile frameworks, Waterfall
- Well familiarize with PMBOK guide
- Proven experience to manage distributed frontend, backend, QA, BA, DevOps distributed teams, established reliable collaboration and capacity management
- Strong understanding SDLC, especially CI/CD and release process
- People management, performance review, staffing
- Solid experience of using different planning\tracking (Atlassian stack) tools
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2).
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical background a DevOps, system or release engineer
- Experience with scaled Agile delivery frameworks (Nexus\Less\SAFe)
- Familiarize with Cloud development, CI/CD
- Experince of initiating, leading and participating continuous improvement process based on delivery and service metrics
- Experience with providing process guidance and mentoring to tech/dev operations team members
- Service Management, ITIL/Agile.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production
- We offer mentorship program
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.