Our client is a global leader in financial indexing, benchmarking, and analytic services. Their high-performance technology solutions enable companies worldwide to access funds for growth and development. Our client provides a comprehensive, integrated suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services.
*At the moment this is a one-person project that requires direct work with the client.
Currently, we are looking for Senior C++ Software Engineer who can quickly dive into the project, understand the requirements and together with the client come up with a plan how to finish the project.
On this project you will be building exchange server simulator from scratch. Exchange server simulator should act as a server for one of the biggest stock exchanges implementing the Trimmed Protocol for Non-NEAT Front-End (NNF). The current goal is to implement the server simulator POC on C language.
- 5+ years’ experience developing Linux C++/C server-side software on Linux
- 2+ years’ experience with socket programming
- 3+ years’ experience with multi-threaded programming
- Ability to write and maintain code written in C
- Experience in Linux server-side multi-threaded network programming required
- Self-driven and proactive
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B1+)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in C++
- Python coding skill
- Experience in shell
- Experience with CI integration technologies
- Experience in Finance industry or knowledge of Financial products
- Experience with trading applications
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours