Currently, we are looking for Data Analyst to design and implement Data Platform for one of our internal systems (Telescope) using AWS-based solutions.
This project includes discovery phase to build the data pipelines for Employees Search Service and Employee Profile of our internal system, including development of MVP.
Data Analyst is expected to work in cooperation with Data Solution Architect and Data Consultant (BI/BA).
The project duration is 6—8-week long.
- Work closely with Data Solution Architect and Data Consultant (BI/BA)
- Development of data platform MVP using AWS technological stack
- Onboard Telescope Core team on the existing solution when development is over
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Analysis
- Strong Cloud experience in AWS
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics, Data Visualization concepts. Practical experience with at least one database platform and one BI platform (Internal POC / project or external engagement)
- General experience in developing solutions with Data Analytics & Visualization technologies both: using classic BI tools and modern Cloud Data components
- Good knowledge and experience working with both Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Understanding of storage layer, data formats, batch integration
- Understanding of Data Platform concepts (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Delta Lake/Lakehouse). General understanding of Landing, Staging area. Data Cleansing
- Understanding of Data Governance aspects (Data Ownership, Data Privacy, Data Lineage, etc.)
- Good understanding of Data Security (object/system level grants, etc.)
- Proved skills in data solutions troubleshooting, monitoring, support, and bottleneck problem analysis
- Component/ Integration Testing experience
- Understanding of CI/CD principles and best practices. Following release processes on a project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced (startup-like) agile development environment
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours