- Frontend development
- Following SDLC best-practices
- Owning delivered solutions
- Ability to support code review process
- Experience in enforcing coding, architectural, unit-testing
- Build and CI standards across the combined team
- Angular/AngularJS experience
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- AngularJS to Angular(lastest version) migration experience
- Some intermediate cross platform experience and familiarity (Cordova, Ionic)
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a company from Canada, we are working with offices in Toronto and Winnipeg. Our product is a Web applications used by store employees to fulfill online orders.
The main goals: support, optimization and new development for the applications.
The system is be built using microservice architecture, Hybris and AngularJS.