Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in Toronto and Ontario, Canada. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Our client’s service is a historical market data service, offering global intra-day Time and Sales, Quotes, and Market Depth content dating back to January 1996 for an extensive range of equities, indices, foreign exchange, money, fixed income, and derivatives instruments. Designed for customers requiring content to back-test automated and programmatic (algorithmic) trading models and perform historical quantitative research, as well as clients with compliance or transaction cost analysis needs.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Analyst with tech background to join a distributed team in Ukraine.
Most of the work is related to the migration of Tick History application to AWS.
- Full cycle of software requirements development
- Communication with foreign business representatives
- Collaboration with software development teams
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software engineering projects
- Solid experience in creation of BA artifacts including WBS, epics and user stories, UML diagrams, stakeholder matrix etc
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
- Understanding of IT (API, json, html)
- Experience in Financial domain would be a plus
- Advanced English level, both spoken and written (C1)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours