This role is responsible for driving pre-sales process in terms of delivery perspective, helps to identify competency that should be involved, people skillset, locations, etc. Engagement lead need to participate in discussion with the client, clarification of requirements and proposal preparation. Also it is assumed, that this role controls staffing aspects of pre-sales process in target locations, or coordinates them by allocating responsible persons in them.
- Engaging in pre-sales discussions with Clients for building the right delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals.
- Participate in internal discussion within pre-sales team and create solution/delivery approaches
- Estimate budget and timelines for project
- Involvement in teams startup (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization).
- Delivery / Project Management with practical experience and good understanding of SDLC (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc).
- Understanding of different delivery models (Output, Managed services, Managed Capacity, etc)
- Technical background (software development, DevOps, etc).
- Solid understanding of expectations management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Highly energetic character with personal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player and relationships builder with strong diplomacy skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in account management and business case development on a strategic level.
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities.
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
- Social package — medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Flexible work hours;