Development of the Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform, which intends to connect all data within our client’s product.
The candidate would be working in dynamic development culture as part of Office of CTO, driving success through software design, delivery of reference implementations and general knowledge sharing. Accountable for the successful execution of technology projects including support and maintenance releases, minor functional releases and major products. Further, a candidate would be an expert at adapting easily to rapidly changing environments to ensure bottom-line success with leadership capabilities that enable he/she to work well independently or as part of a team.
• Software design and development required to implement the Enterprise Knowledge Graph;
• Collaborate with OCTO EA and business units on development initiatives;
• Recommend software solutions and/or new technologies based upon business value drivers, proven architecture principles, patterns and return on investment;
• Understand and implement data models that support functional requirements;
• Influencing common data modeling, design, and coding practices;
• Facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns;
• Define reference documentation in support of developed solutions;
• Instrument code in CI/CD environments;
• Synchronizing the following disciplines across solutions whenever applicable:
— Privacy by design, Security by design and data security;
— Production infrastructure as code;
— Scalability, performance, and other Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs);
• Develop innovative technology approaches to solve business problems and is usually sought out as an expert in this field.
• 3+ years of experience in software development/design in relevant technology disciplines;
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Business, Financial or Technical field;
• Experienced with hands-on full-stack development in progressive stacks, such as Go, Python, Node.js;
• Cloud/SaaS/Web Services development, using SOA architectures. AWS preferred;
• Experience building graph databases (Neo4J);
• Deep understanding of RDBMS, SQL, OLAP, OLTP and NoSQL alternatives;
• Familiarity with building on and deploying containerized services to 3rd party platforms such as AWS;
• Docker, ECS, Kubernetes or similar orchestration technologies;
• Knowledge applying a test-driven CI/CD framework and culture at a team level;
• A clear understanding of database technologies;
• Experience of working with development methodologies like Agile, Kanban;
• Experience presenting to a business audience;
• Knowledge of financial products, industry trends, regulatory rules in different jurisdictions and operational practices across a range of asset classes;
• Extensive experience of working on mission-critical systems;
• Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.