• 3+ years’ experience with DW.MS SQL Server
• Expertise in DBMS, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
• Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), T-SQL
• Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL and Analytics Tools, e.g. MS tools (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS)
• Knowledge of Data Analytics tools, e.g. PowerBI, PowerApps would be a plus
• Experience with Azure DevOps/Agile/Scrum would be a plus
• Basic knowledge of PI, PI\AF, INDX
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
• Flexible work hours
• Develop scripts and conduct performance tuning and database design, dimensional analysis, and modeling
• Work with internal and external data providers and subject matter experts to understand data sources and formats
• Advocate for additional data sets and elements to improve delivered data products
• Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
• Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment
• Create custom SQL to query complex data models in the most effective way for the database and the application servers
• Analyze data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries
Our client is one of the largest and safest companies in Central Asia which produces and markets crude oil, gas and sulfur.
Currently, we are looking for Data Analyst/BI Engineer.
The customer’s office is in Kazakhstan, Atyrau city.
Working schedule: full offsite, from 7 am (8 am) till 4 pm (5 pm) Minsk/Moscow time.