Our client is creating the operating system for virtual care. The client’s platform ingests a wide range of real-world data from curated sensors and sources, transforming it through applied machine intelligence into actionable and objective clinical insights. They are building a platform that will fundamentally change US healthcare and prolong the lives of those with chronic disease.
The project is about an intelligent remote health monitoring platform is designed with the support of patients and clinicians to address serious chronic conditions such as heart failure, hypertension, and diabetes. We transform streams of personal, vital health data into actionable insights on patient conditions in real-time, empowering care teams to make better and more timely action, prevent costly medical events, and ultimately set new standards of care.
• Implement testing tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence;
• Define, design, and develop automated test cases;
• Maintain existing test automation framework;
• Integrate testing efforts and tools with CI/CD;
• Execute automated test cases and analyze results in a timely manner;
• Find and report bugs with accurate, technically complete, and concise steps to reproduce;
• Help troubleshoot and investigate issues;
• Collaborate with QA members to develop effective strategies and test plans;
• Assist in test evaluation to increase testing efficiency and reliability.
• 2+ years of experience in Web\Mobile Automation;
• Good experience creating automated tests for a web platform;
• Experience with continuous integration environments, writing testable software, and TDD/BDD;
• Hands-on experience with test automation tools such as WeddriverIO as primary or one of the following — Selenium, Cucumber, Sauce Labs, etc.;
• Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup and testing;
• Good written and verbal English skills.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.