We are looking for a Java Engineer for one of the fastest-growing accounts at EPAM leading development of payments Integration with clients platform. PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS: Java, SpringBoot, Spring Batch, REST, Microservices.
• Take part in architecting the Microservices in the cloud;
• Develop and deliver the set of Microservices in the Agile environment;
• Slice the data lake into chunks and consume what your services need.
• Deep knowledge and 2+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE;
• Good understanding of development principles and paradigms;
• Good knowledge and practical experience with Spring and Microservices Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
• Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team;
• Good spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE
• AWS Step Functions;
• Message Brokers (AWS SQS, Rabbit MQ).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.