• Comprehensive knowledge of C++ including C++11
• 3+ years of overall C++ engineering experience (for desktop UI, embedded browser is used for using web-based components in Win32 application)
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Win32 application development experience
• COM experience would be a plus
• MFC experience would be a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work schedule
The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
EPAM is in a unique position to be client’s key technology partner and grow this account into 100s of EPAMers within months. A core team has already built relationships with key executives and owners of products that EPAM will help modernize.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals.
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.