• 3+ years’ experience in software engineering
• Expertise in Node.js
• Deep understanding of full-stack software development life cycle, DevOps methodologies, testing, and tooling
• Previous experiences building large and complex high-throughput web systems
• Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B1+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
• Building Node.JS applications inside cloud infrastructure
• Working with your team to design and implement features and services for the product your team owns, and keep the design choices well documented and explained
• Being a hands-on mentor and drive quality and reliability from the get-go, lowering the complexity of the system
• Mastering one or more domains and breaking complex goals into simple and iterative deliverables
• Interviewing candidates for your and other teams, participating in both code reviews and system design interviews
• Committing to high-speed iterations, high code quality, and continuous improvement via agile processes
• Ensuring the long-term quality, scalability, and maintainability of our systems
• Championing the DevOps culture, treating operations with a mission-critical mindset, and supporting the live system in production, including participating in our out-of-hours on-call rota
Our customer has been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content for over 25 years. The client’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
The company is growing rapidly and is hiring Senior Software Engineers to take their products to the next level of scale.
Our stack is entirely cloud-native, and it includes technologies such as AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Druid, Redis, ELK, Datadog, PagerDuty, Node.js, and Typescript.