• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git and GitHub with WordPress
• Working knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Experience with Enterprise WPVIP would be a plus
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
• Flexible work hours
• Provide content Migration assistance, WP maintenance and support
• Manipulate WordPress plugin and plugin template code customization (e.g. Elementor)
• Communicating with teams to resolve issues/bugs, prioritize needs, identify solution(s) and implement
• Build a site to deploy on WordPress via GitHub
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Software Engineer wo is open to location, offshore, onsite, remote. This person will collaborate with CL Marketing team.
Duration of this project is less than 1 year.