Our client is a multinational cinema company operating in the United Kingdom, Italy, Poland, Germany and Lithuania, selling a wide range of tickets. The project is about an implementation of a high-loaded distributed system for implementing various of new features and supporting with an integration of 3-rd parties which serves to manage bookings, payment gateways, email & notification standalone services. In near future, we are going to migrate from Sitecore 8 to 10, add integration with docker, migrate from AWS to Azure. Standalone services will be separated into microservices.
If you are interested in working on technical solutions, extending existing functionality from other providers and making them more flexible and manageable via CMS, this project will be a good environment for you (both technically and from tech/team leadership career perspective).
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• C# MVC, Web API, REST, Sitecore 8.2, Contentful, Unicorn, Helix;
• Rich integration with 3rd parties, CDNs;
• MS SQL, MongoDB, SOLR, Zookeeper, RabitMQ;
• CM/CD servers with high availability and replication;
• CI/CD infrastructure with automated build, code checking and tests running based on MS Build/Deploy, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, Azure cloud;
• AppDynamics, Zabbix.
• Development and supporting of the platform;
• Manage team members. Investigation new requirements and distribute tasks between the team members;
• Leading migration process from Sitecore 8 to Sitecore 10 and migration from standalone app to microservice architecture.
• 3+ years of experience in software development;
• Solid experience in .NET/ASP.NET MVC;
• Experience in the full SDLC and a good understanding of engineering best practices (continuous integration and continuous delivery, code review, unit testing etc.);
• Good spoken and written English.
NICE TO HAVE
• Skills with Apache SOLR;
• Understanding basics of Azure cloud platform;
• Experience in creating microservice architecture from the scratch;
• Experience in upgrading Sitecore.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.