• Ability to define project tasks and delivery in workshops
• Independent conduct of user interviews
• Own and run elements of client workshops
• Generating ideas and concepts that solve key problem-points
• Growing industry knowledge across multiple client sectors
• Quickly gaining insight and expertise from research within the client industry
• Ability to effectively engage with clients and project owners
• Thinking strategically about whether the client brief and interpretation of the problem is accurate and aligned to broader business challenges
• Problem definition will be a key area of growth — through experience the intellectual capacity and business experience will help to develop an intuitive edge within this grade
• Demonstrable track record to produce excellent quality outputs that include strategic recommendations or service/product propositions through visual storytelling
• Gaining more expertise in creating broader value propositions based on future services and products
• Being up to date with client issues, disrupt and develop new methodologies to continue to evolve the design offering and secure relevance
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
• Research, market and competitor analysis (oversight and responsibility)
• Support the facilitation of client workshops and frames discussions with stakeholders. Leads one of the multiple tasks within project workshops/ engagement
• Create deliverables: i.e. opportunity maps, user journeys, prototypes, blueprints, storyboards and concepting
• Design and participation in user interviews
• Interpretation of data and recommendations based on key trends
• Ensure all work on a project is carried out to the highest quality and client expectation
• Define and scope project deliverables in response to problem statements
• Lead and identification of key themes from stakeholder interviews
• Lead workshops from ideation through to validation and develop core concepts and responses from initial ideation sessions
• Broader research planning and user journey development/creation of blueprints
• Coordinate with external teams such as solution architects and business analysts
• Lead workshops/interviews/leading research/concept development
EPAM is recognized as one of the fastest-growing software and design consultancies in the world according to FORBES. We provide end-to-end solutions from business, experience and technology consulting through to experience design and technology delivery for brands across the globe. As part of the EPAM’s continued growth the Experience Consulting team is looking to expand in Ukraine.
As an Experience Consultant, you will focus on exploring the future balanced with understanding how to exploit what’s available today whether it’s people, process or technology. You are inspired and enthused by people’s behaviors, trends that are emerging, how services are crafted and how touch-points are orchestrated. You will be comfortable identifying the wants, needs and behaviours of all users from customers, employees and or third parties and able to balance these needs with the vision and objectives of the client, the capabilities of the technology but also the people within the client’s organization. You are interested in how channels are used effectively, where products (digital and physical) exist and how businesses respond and navigate an ever-changing world of complexity and uncertainty.
You will have knowledge of ‘design thinking’ and service design methodologies either from a previous role and/ or education/ training and understand the principles of delivering end-to-end projects from consulting through to design and finally technology delivery. You must have an interest in technology, existing and emerging, and its application to help resolve our client’s problems to excel within this role.
Being part of a client-facing team is key and you must be comfortable with ambiguity and committed to producing high-quality consulting deliverables that achieve the objectives of the project. The role will be a balance of billable work, supporting accounts and new business development, as well as training and developing specific competencies that support your ambition, skills and expertise. Travel will be required to support client servicing and delivery.
An Experience Consultant is responsible for scoping the key deliverables of a client project by exploring the client problem within workshops/ engagements. They play a crucial role in setting the project direction, leads stakeholder interviews and define the outputs required to respond to the problem statement. They will be part of the team deciding how the engagement is designed and managed — with strategic direction provided by Director/Senior Director of Experience Consulting and is responsible for high-quality delivery; on time, budget and in alignment with client expectation. To be successful in this role you need to have significant experience in running multiple client engagements.