The customer is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought-after materials, including millions of in- and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, movies, television shows, images, blogs and e-books. It provides the ability to search in the index which contains more than 50 million of works. Also it allows to get full-text articles from company subscriptions, Open Access and internal documents.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, Postman, Linux console, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, AWS clouds;
• Java 8, Rest Assured, Spring (Rest Template), Spring Core;
• MyBatis — Java persistence framework, Spring (JdbcTemplate);
• BDD (JBehave);
• Mobile testing with BrowserStack.
• Automation test-case creation and execution (Web and Mobile);
• Extending and maintaining of existing testing framework;
• Bugs reporting and bug-fix verification;
• Interacting with other distributed teams of this product;
• Preparation of testing result reports.
• 2+ years of automation testing experience;
• Good knowledge of Java;
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver/Selenide;
• Good knowledge of BDD (JBehave);
• Experience in testing mobile applications (Android, IOS);
• Good understanding of UX/UI principles;
• Requirements analysis experience;
• Experience in writing test documentation;
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM);
• Good spoken and written English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.