• 3+ years’ experience in functional testing in mobile
• Profound knowledge of iOS (Swift and custom framework)
• In-depth knowledge of Android (Kotlin, Espresso)
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (B2+), both written and verbal
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
• Mobile testing (Android, IOS)
• Manual functional testing
• Acceptance testing
• GUI testing
• Regression and smoke testing
• Re-testing after bug fixes
• Accessibility testing
Our client is the UK’s largest multi-channel supplier of Trade Tools, Plumbing, Electrical, Bathrooms, and Kitchens. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, the company dispatches tens of thousands of parcels every week for next day and weekend delivery to tradesmen, repairs people and serious DIY enthusiasts all over the UK.
We help the largest home improvement and garden center retailer in the UK and EU to smoothly go through the digital transformation process. As a part of the transformation, we need to roll out a next-generation e-commerce platform across several EU countries.
The platform relies on a Single Page Application that uses TypeScript, React, Redux, and Redux-saga as the primary technologies and the back-end service using Java 8. Also, it includes native mobile applications both for Android and iOS as well as instore IoT terminals. The infrastructure is based on GitLab, GitLab CI, Jenkins, and AWS. The software development process is backed by Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).