We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Web Analyst to help create data-driven solutions.
Responsible for evaluating design solutions, implementing web analytics, reporting and analysis. If you enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems, then it could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Web Analyst.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
• Adobe Analytics;
• Adobe Target;
• Adobe DTM/Launch.
• Audit data collection implementations based on business objectives, uncover and quantify opportunities for customer experience improvement;
• Transform business needs into technical requirements for web analytics implementation, establish KPIs that point to real business impact and track client goals;
• Collaborate with different vendors (marketing, social media, affiliates, etc.) to understand different analytics implementation techniques and suggest implementation best practices within a tag management system;
• Conduct all aspects of web analytics implementation, including tagging documentation, tools configuration, tracking validation, reporting;
• Contribute to personalization initiatives — through research, ideas, strategies and methodology execution/plans, collaborating with other disciplines;
• Collaborate with other teams (developers, BA, BI, Data Science) throughout the project lifecycle.
• 2+ years of Web Analytics experience;
• Strong knowledge of current best practices and standards in web analytics;
• Experience turning large amounts of data into concise, client-friendly findings and recommendations;
• Experience in implementing tags using Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium and/or other tag management systems;
• Experience in working with browser debugging tools (network tools, Charles);
• Experience in extracting and analyzing data from Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (IBM, AT Internet or other tools would be a plus), knowledge of Google Analytics API, Measurement Protocol;
• Experience in working with BigQuery, writing SQL queries;
• Experience in creating and explaining dashboard reports, using data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio or Domo;
• Passion and curiosity to extract meaning, provide context, uncover insights, and identify optimization opportunities in the data;
• Natural tendency to set goals, demonstrate a ‘go-getter’ attitude, and take initiative with little oversight.
• Strong communication skills to explain complex data, analyses, and findings to non-technical stakeholders;
• Intermediate or higher level of English (both written and spoken).
NICE TO HAVE
• Bonus points for A/B testing tools like Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or Optimizely;
• Bonus points for any of the following:
— Experience with R, Python or other statistical analysis tools;
— Experience with marketing tools like Monetate, Shopify or IBM marketing suite.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.