• 3+ years of experience in performance analysis
• Solid understanding of performance testing concepts
• Ability to launch performance analysis process form scratch and to communicate to customer directly to define NFR, acceptance criteria
• Experience in Dev Performance Backend — Functional and non-functional (Java, Gatling, RSocket, RabbitMq, Prometheus, Grafana)
• Experience in SQL databases profiling, DB performance tuning
• Experience in working with JMeter, LoadRunner or Gatling
• Strong knowledge of test data recording: Influx DB, Graphite, Prometheus
• Familiarity with Docker
• Good Understanding of Jenkins
• Experience in working with monitoring tools: Telegraf, Collectd. Zabbix
• Understanding of Java/C# memory model, garbage collection algorithms
• Experience in code profiling
• Customer communication; reporting representative performance metrics in understandable way; track performance trends for a long time period
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
• Knowledge of Java
• Experience with Groovy
• Knowledge of Grafana
• Experience in C/C++
• Expertise in JVM Heap monitoring — configuring Zabbix/Collectd/Telegraf to gather heap both usage details and usage of VisualVM
• Experience as QA in development of a Hybris or AEM based application
• Experience in working with cloud-based architectures
• UI performance testing experience using Selenium/WebPage Test/Pingdom/any Custom solution
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Individual career path
• Social package — medical insurance, sports
• Sick leave and regular vacation
• Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
• English classes with certified English teachers
• Flexible work hours
Our client is the holding company for a range of international sports betting and gaming brands; Their vision is to be a global leader in online sports betting. Our client’s purpose is to bring excitement to life in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
Currently, we are looking for a Performance Analyst who can also perform a role of a developer working on B/E functionality.
This person will be part of the Agile work stream within our client’s Agile Transformation. The customer is mainly in Toronto but also in UK and Ireland and Malta so location is reasonably flexible.
We already have a QA manager on the team who can help coordinate and he will work closely with this resource. He has been part of the process so far in terms of producing an assessment which highlights a number of changes that are being recommended.
Main activities for this resource will be to work with the transformation team building out frameworks that can be rolled out to the Squads as we transform them from a waterfall to an Agile organization.